30 Minute Microlight Flight from Hoedspruit
- 30 minutes
Get a bird’s-eye view of the scenic Hoedspruit area in the Limpopo province on this 30-minute microlight flight. You’ll see for miles as you soar above the ground and might be lucky enough to spot the Big Five.
A microlight flight is the perfect way to spot game, as the animals are easier to see from your high vantage point in the air. Good chances of seeing 3 of the Big 5 but the illusive leopard and lion are difficult to find. Game to see could include buffalo, lion (occasionally), elephant, rhino, hippo and plains game such as wildebeest, giraffe, warthogs, zebra and impala.
You have the option to sit and experience the flight and view the game or you can have hands on experience from the first flight should you so wish. The choice is yours.
Good to know
- Items of a personal nature can be locked up at our hangar for you
- Early mornings are best for this activity. However, should the weather allow, the flight can be done at other times of the day
- We will contact you if the weather is not up to scratch
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 110 KG
- 30 minute scenic microlight flight
- Transfer from the lodge (Please contact us for a quote should you require transport from your lodge)
- Bring a jacket if you get cold quickly
- Comfortable clothes
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.