Join us for some classic sandboarding. We'll go through safety & training before you walk up the dunes & sandboard down.
Our friendly staff will assist you in training and perfectly wax your sandboard, all you need to do is walk up the dune and sandboard down.
Good to know
- Minimum booking of 4 pax for tour to run
- Transfer or transport can be arranged at an additional R300 pp
- Pickup and drop off from any address in CT city bowl and 15km radius, contact us directly for outlying areas.
- Minimum booking of 3 or contact us to join a group
- Duration: 2.5 hours duration from start time to return to car park.
- Children can generally sandboard if they can walk
- Boards to suit all ages/sizes
- Wax & instruction
- Shade and 4x4 ride in and out dunes
- First aid kit
- Transport from Cape Town (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Permits (Adult 18yrs and older: R65,00. Kids aged 3 to 17yrs, pensioners over 60 yrs and students with valid student cards: R40,00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks – at least 1 litre per person
- Towel (to wipe off sand when leaving)
- Good comfortable shoes (to fit in snowboard bindings)
- Thick long socks
- Tshirt & shorts
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Perfectly amazing🤩 we booked terribly late - 2 hours before the time. But guys still had the boards for us and even shared their water and (what’s more important) joined us to another group!
An absolute must do in Capetown!
If you are looking for a day in the sun filled with adrenaline rush adventure this is the place to be.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.