Kruger Safari in Shared Open Vehicle
- About 11 hours
Explore the Kruger National Park and its animals on the back of a Kruger open safari vehicle with an experienced guide. Lowveld Odyssey will take you on a journey that no one else can. We pride ourselves in supplying you with comfort and exclusivity, the best photographic opportunities and a day to create memories that will last a life-time.
Good to know
- Please note that guests should be at the departure point at least 15 min prior to the start of your activity
- Exclusive use vehicle is available for families with children under 7 years
- Pick up & drop off from your accommodation (within a 10km radius from Hoedspruit)
- Day tour through Kruger with an experienced and qualified Field Guide in an open vehicle
- Mineral water, coffee, tea & hot chocolate
- Light breakfast snack
- Kruger Park entrance & conservation fees (R400 per adult, R200 per child younger than 12)
- Meals (you are welcome to bring your own snacks & cold-drinks) You will have access to one of the Kruger Rest Camp restaurants during your halfway stop
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra water
- Medicine if needed or medication for allergies
- Sun cream
- Comfortable clothes
- Please bring a jacket during winter months as it might be cool early mornings & late afternoons
The afternoon safari was an incredible experience! The guide has so much knowledge and can tell you everything about the animals and the wildlife. I felt safe at every minute of the safari. We approached many animals like lions, giraffes and zebras. Thanks so much, we had an unforgettable time!
Gut organisierte Tour!!! Der Tourguide wirkte sehr erfahren und war sehr bemüht den Besuchern so viele Tiere wie möglich aus nächster Nähe (im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes) zu zeigen. Cooles Erlebnis.
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.