Peninsula Tour - Penguins & Cape of Good Hope (Full day)
- About 9 hours
Experience Cape Town's most scenic drive and pay a visit to the small inhabitants of Simons Town, the African Penguins.
This tour is on every visitor's bucket list, and rightfully so. Experience Cape Town's most scenic drive and pay a visit to the small inhabitants of Simons Town, the African Penguins.
Next up: Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. With its impressive cliffs and beaches, the Cape of Good Hope is truly a site to behold. Psst.. - we often encounter Baboons, Ostrich, Zebra or Bontebok along the way so keep your eyes peeled! On the way back we’ll stop for photo opportunities at the colourful beach houses of Kalk Bay.
- Pick up at your accommodation (+/-9am)
- Chapman’s Peak scenic drive with photo opportunities
- Penguins Boulders Beach
- Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point
- Kalk Bay/Muizenberg colourful houses with photo opportunity
- Drop off at your accommodation (+/-5,6pm)
Good to know
- We pick up and drop off at your location in Cape Town
- Transport & local accredited guide
- Road toll Chapmans Peak
- Boulders Penguin Colony entry (approx. R152 pp)
- Cape Point entry (approx. R360 pp)
- Casual at your convenience
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
No reviews yet
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.