Enjoy a full day tour tasting fine wines and craft beers in Constantia.
Craft Beer has taken Cape Town by storm and the Constantia Valley can now also boast with their very own exclusive craft beer producer, Jack Black. Our guests will learn about the process of brewing, the ingredients used to make it and learn more about the South African beer industry. Wine tastings are enjoyed at two of Constantia's top wineries.
Pre-bookings are essential for this tour as the brewery schedules the tours from Tuesday to Saturday.
Good to know
- This is a private tour with no other guests
- Available all year round
- Available in all weather conditions
- We will pick you up at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Cold water
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Premium tastings at 2–3 chosen farms of the day
- Jack Black – micro brewery tour and tasting
- 2 course A la Carte lunch
- Site tour of the most historic wine farm in South Africa
- Entrance to museum where applicable
- Choose your color of branded hat during or after your tour
- Local, knowledgeable guides
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Warm sweater or jacket just in case
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
The Wine tour was a good one. They show you the cellar and the place where the win is made. Also they give a good brief history about how the wine is made and about their vineyards. They are open to questions as well. There are different packages. Some come with wine tasting and pair it with different chocolates some have more complimentary things. Read through their website to know about all the packages before deciding on one. The only thing which wasn't done was that they don't take you through the vineyards. You can walk around if you want.
A fun and informative Wine Tour in Constantia situated just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.