Quad Biking Trail in Grabouw
- About 1 hour
Come and experience one of the most scenic adventures on four wheels with our tailor-made Quad Biking trails in Grabouw, departing from Trails End Bike Hotel. We start your activity with a thorough safety briefing and quick test lap where we will then make our way through a section of forest leading to the open mountain track. The track borders a Natural Heritage Site through the fynbos region of the Cape Floral Kingdom where you are enveloped with the natural scents of the surrounding fynbos and spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. Join us today for an unforgettable and unbeatable Quad Biking experience.
Note that this is an outdoor activity and can get dusty and muddy, please don't wear your finest clothes and shoes.
After a safety briefing and a test lap, we make our way through a forest section, under the railway bridge before we reach the open mountain track. The track borders a Natural Heritage and clients can expect an abundance of fynbos and spectacular mountain views.
- Please note that duration of trails might vary due to rider abilities and group sizes
- Please allow a total of 2 hours (includes safety briefing, indemnities and quad trail)
- Please note that no excessive speeding is allowed
- We regret that we don’t have a facility for guests to bring their own bikes
- Sobriety test may be conducted prior to departure
- Our quads are 260CC automatic quads
- Our minimum age requirement for self-drive clients is 16 years of age
- Children aged 14-15 will be allowed to self-drive after guides assessment and with a legal guardian booked on the same trip
- Moms to be: We apologise – this tour is not for you while you are pregnant
- Our maximum weigh limit is 120kg
- Unfortunately no lifting/ passengers allowed on our quad bikes
- We can take up to 6 clients per quad trail lead by a qualified guide
You are personally responsible for arranging your own insurance and cost thereof. When arranging your insurance please ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for this type of activity. Please note that you, your personal property, baggage and money, are at all times during the course of the activity your own responsibility. Cape Adventure Zone will not be held liable for any damage, injury, ill health or loss of life sustained during the course of the activity.
Good to know
- No experience required
- 1.5 Hour Trail
- Minimum age 12 years
- Safety briefing
- Quad bike, helmet and fuel
- Concession Fee/ Permit
- Transfers to and from our venue
- Snacks and refreshments
- Guide gratuities (recommended)
- Long pants
- Sturdy closed shoes
Cape Adventure Zone offer so many options. Pretty much anything an adventure seeker's heart will desire, while visiting the beautiful Western Cape, South Africa.
The team on the ground; tailored our ideal itinerary, handled bookings and payment flawlessly, and added a few brilliant suggestions too.
Our guide (Brenhan), was extremely knowledgeable, especially about the fauna and flora of the area. His calming temperament and respect for our alone time, was the perfect fit.
Thank you again for helping to create the perfect, fun and adventure filled holiday that this group of old friends envisioned, after not seeing each other for more than a decade. Special memories...
Best quad bike experience eeeeevvvvveeeerrrrrr. Thanks Brenhan, you are the best guide ever. I was a bit nerves but you made me feel at ease and I enjoyed it alot.
Wow waaa weee waaaa what a fantastic adventure, brenhan a true blessing to have been with you on such a thrilling experience I'll definatly be back , the views from up top in the mountains was heart warming ,the rumble of the bike underneath me and the cool breeze on my face is a experience one needs to experience.
Thank you cape adventure zone for bringing out the biker boy in me .
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.