Book a private cruise and we can tailor the cruise to your preference, the perfect platform for something special. Add a private chef, a photographer, live music, your creativity is the limit.
Good to know
- Great for birthday parties and year end functions
- You are welcome to bring your own music along for private cruises
- Max 12 guests on the boat
- Please make sure to be on time since we depart strictly as per departure times.
- Access through the heads can only be determined once we are there and are dependent of the tide. Best time to pass is during high tide
- No shoes on board. Please bring some cozy socks along in the winter
- We have a toilet onboard, but please try to use the bathrooms on Thesen Island before you board
- No smoking on board please
- Snacks or drinks (optional)
- Cash bar on board
- Snacks available on pre-order at R75pp
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at R30 each
- Also available on Request: Photographer R990 per cruise, Live music (violinist) R3500 per cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Swimming gear
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
We have sailed with Ocean Sailing Charters twice, and both times were great. Excellent staff, great service every time.. The most enjoyable part for us is the nature surrounding the lagoon. Lots of gorgeous bird life and dramatic scenery. We would be happy to not have music play and enjoy the sounds of nature, but understand that the usual folks like to have a 'party vibe' and with that, it's better to book a group big enough to exclude having to sail with random people on board, but we have not had the opportunity to do this yet and look forward to sailing with the team again in the near future.
A must do in Knysna!
Extremely friendly staff, a beautiful boat and the perfect setting.
Regardless of our group of 4 being the only booking, Ocean Sailing Charters was willing to take us out on their amazing catamaran for a relaxing afternoon. Super accommodating and professional! 10/10
Our skipper on the Bellavita was very friendly. Thank you for contributing to making our Garden route visit amazing. We will definitely be back again!
We had the most incredible afternoon on board ocean rhythm. The crew were exceptionally professional, friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend booking a sunset cruise. This was a definite highlight of our weekend in Knysna.
It was an awesome experience.
The crew was very informative, professional and accommodating.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.